Terms and conditions of use
1. Natural and legal persons may purchase the goods on the online store www.viskasfutbolui.lt, www.futbola-apavi.lv, www.putsad.ee.
1.1. Only natural persons may register on the online store www.viskasfutbolui.lt, www.futbola-apavi.lv, www.putsad.ee.
1.2. Registered customers shall have the right to buy on behalf of a legal entity. In this case, during the purchase process a customer needs to fill in the information of the legal entity which is necessary for the preparation (automatically) of a VAT invoice.
1.3. Individuals under 16 must have parental or guardian consent.
2. The customer shall be responsible for the accuracy of the data submitted at the time of registration.
2.1. During registration, it is necessary to provide the exact address of the place of residence. This information is necessary not only for the delivery of the goods but also for the preparation (automatically) of a VAT invoice for the purchased goods.
2.2. During registration, it is necessary to provide the contact phone number. Before sending an order, UAB “Viskas Futbolui” might need to contact you for additional information.
2.3. In case of submission of incorrect data, the customer's access to the websites www.visasfutbolui.lt, www.futbola-apavi.lv, www.putsad.ee may be restricted.
3. The customer shall be responsible for the accuracy of the delivery information:
3.1. The customer's name, surname and the name of place must begin with an uppercase letter.
3.2. The postal code of the shipping address must be indicated.
3.3. If inaccurate (or false) delivery information is provided, UAB “Viskas Futbolui” shall not be responsible for any delivery inconvenience and shall be entitled to claim reimbursement for re-delivery due to incorrect delivery information.
4. UAB “Viskas Futbolui”:
4.1. Undertakes to use the data provided during registration, in order or request forms only to perform your orders or requests.
4.2. Undertakes not to transfer confidential information submitted during registration to third parties. This obligation shall not be valid in cases provided for in the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
5. UAB “Viskas Futbolui” reserves the right:
5.1. To modify the information provided on the website: the goods, product descriptions, prices and terms. When the new rules of the online store www.viskasfutbolui.lt, www.futbola-apavi.lv, www.putsad.ee are introduced, they shall come into force immediately after their publication.
5.2. To restrict access to this website to the customers who do not comply with these rules.
5.3. To make responsible persons who do not comply with these rules or who carry out malicious activities.
5.4. To demand reimbursement of the costs of transportation of the ordered goods if the customer unilaterally cancels an executable order, as well as in cases of replacement of the items.
5.5 To request to return the goods on the basis of Article 6.367 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania at the customer's expense or to request the client to reimburse the costs of the return (delivery) services.
6. It is prohibited:
6.1. To copy, use, distribute, reproduce the information provided on the website or its contents without the written consent of the website owner;
6.2. To use computer programs that may interfere with the work of this website or to interfere with the operation of the system of www.vissfutbolui.lt, www.futbola-apavi.lv, www.putsad.ee by other actions.
PRODUCT QUALITY GUARANTEE
• All goods are subject to the warranty terms set by the manufacturers.
• The manufacturer's warranty shall not apply to naturally wearable parts.
• All football boots are covered by a 3-month warranty.
The laws of the Republic of Lithuania establish that a purchase document (a receipt, an invoice or a leasing contract) is sufficient if it precisely specifies a purchased product. This document confirms the date of purchase of the item and the person who has purchased the item.
In addition, an item shall loose its warranty if it is not used for its purpose, i.e. if the boots were worn for playing on a coating the boots are not intended for.
Explanations of abbreviations of the coatings the boots are intended for:
FG: the boots designed for playing on natural grass.
SG: the boots designed for playing on wet, humid grass.
TF, AG: the boots design for playing on artificial surfaces.
IC, IN: the boots designed for playing inside sports facilities.
Pursuant to the procedure set forth by the Rules for the Sale of Goods and Provision of Services when Contracts are Concluded with the Use of Communication Means approved by the Order No. 258 of 17 August 2001 of the Minister of Economy of the Republic of Lithuania, the return of good of proper quality is possible in accordance with Article 6.367 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania:
UAB “Viskas Futbolui” shall have the right to request the reimbursement of the costs of the order transportation if the customer unilaterally cancels the order under execution, as well as in case of return of the goods, if it happened on the customer's initiative.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR RETURN OF GOODS
When returning the goods, the following terms and conditions shall apply:
- The returned items must be returned in the original, orderly packaging;
- The items must be unused and not damaged by the Buyer;
- The items must be intact in appearance (with undamaged labels, protective film, etc.). This clause does not apply to the return of a defective item;
- The returned items must be in the same set as the one received by the Buyer;
- When returning the items, it is necessary to submit its purchase document and the warranty voucher (the VAT invoice).
The Buyer shall return the items to UAB “Viskas Futbolui” at the store's address.
IMPORTANT: The bus delivery service does not deliver the consignments to the final destination address, therefore the return of the goods is to be performed via the registered mail service provided by the Lithuanian Post, a courier service or delivered by the Buyer.
Pursuant to the procedure established by laws, the Seller undertakes to repay the money within 14 business days after confirming that the item is in a proper condition, i.e. no damage is established and the serial number of the purchased and returned goods matches, etc.
In the event when the reason for the return of the goods is their inadequate quality, UAB “Viskas Futbolui” undertakes to replace the goods of inadequate quality at its own expense or return the money paid for the goods (this may take from 2 to 4 weeks). The goods of inadequate quality shall be replaced or returned in accordance with the Rules for the Return and Exchange of Goods, approved by the Order No. 217 of the Minister of Economy of 29 June 2001.
DELIVERY TERMS AND TIME
Shipments shall be delivered on business days between 8:00 and 18:00.
It is not possible to indicate the specific hours for delivery of the order to the courier.
If the item ordered by you is in stock in Lithuania and you have paid for it in advance, we shall deliver the goods within 1-3 business days. When you place an order before 13:00, you can expect delivery on the next business day.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF DELIVERY
All goods shall be delivered by the courier service or the Lithuanian Post to the address indicated in your order information.
- When the goods are shipped from warehouses abroad, the delivery may take about 4-10 business days.
- If an item is delivered under a special order, we shall arrange the delivery time separately, however, the maximum delivery time usually does not exceed 3-4 weeks.
- The delivery terms for different items may vary. A more precise term shall be indicated on the card for each item. Some ordered goods can be delivered separately.
- At the time of delivery, you must check the condition of the consignment.
- If there is some damage of the consignment, you shall write comments in the presence of a courier or refuse to accept the consignment.
- After acceptance of the goods and the signature of the consignment note without comments, it shall be assumed that the consignment has been properly delivered and this may aggravate the investigation of any claims regarding the external damage of the goods. In any case, the product warranty obligations shall remain in force.
Visitors are requested to provide personal information (name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) on the order and registration forms provided for on the website. This data will be used to perform your orders or requests and to contact you in case the employees of UAB “Viskas Futbolui” have any questions.
The customer, when indicating his/her e-mail address or phone number at the time of purchase or in the inquiries, automatically agrees to receive information from UAB “Viskas Futbolui” to the specified contacts (otherwise we will not be able to answer the request or perform the order).